Apprenticeship Levy & Funding
We help your business leverage the Apprenticeship Levy and access Funding for Skills
Leveraging your Levy for Resilience and Growth
- Are you one of the many organisations across the whole UK who started paying the Apprenticeship Levy tax April 2017?
- Do you know how much your business pays through its’ PAYE annually (0.5% of wage bill)
- Would you like to leverage this tax back into your business (you have 2 years before it is lost to the treasury and your competitors can access it)?
- Is it important to grow your business? Improving skills and developing organisational capability can motivate staff, improve efficiency and help staff retention?
How can we help?
- We help organisations across the UK better understand the Levy and the cost implications to your business annually
- We help decision makers understand the opportunities to access skills and funding for staff development across national borders. We also explain potential down-‐sides and management challenges
- We support managers with training matrixes, developing skills strategies and in utilising the Levy from an organisational capabilities perspective
- We are trustworthy, independent and professional – having worked with large multinationals across industry sectors but primarily manufacturing and engineering.
Call to arrange a free initial consultation on +44 (0) 1291 691233